Acronym Database - Acronyms and Abbreviations.. a list of acronyms (abbreviations constructed mostly from the initial letters of the words of a phrase), gathered from many
network sources and submitted by users.
AMG All Music Guide -
All Media Guide (AMG) is a leading
business-to-business provider of entertainment descriptive content and content management technology.
Call The Cops
police technical advising service offering expertise in all facets of law enforcement
including... SWAT tactics, homicide investigations, forensics, narcotic enforcement, patrol procedures,
crisis/hostage negotiations, undercover assignments, vice details and surveillance.
- Merriam-Webster OnLine - The complete Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary and Thesaurus online -- free and searchable with definitions
and audio pronunciations.
Forensic Science Resources
- An extensive bibliography of forensic science resources indexed by physical, bio/life, and behavioral sciences in addition to categorized links to the best of the Net's forensic science sites.
International Directory of Design: Main Search Menu -
The most comprehensive Video & Television directory in the World.
The Library of Congress
- The largest library in the world, with more than 120 million items on approximately 530 miles of bookshelves. The collections include more than 18 million
books, 2.5 million recordings, 12 million photographs, 4.5 million maps, and 54 million manuscripts.
News Index -
The Internet's first, most comprehensive, up to the minute News Only Search Engine.
News Link presents more than 8,000 links to US and foreign newspapers, magazines, radio, and TV networks.
Portland Creative Conference
- Dedicated to exploring and celebrating creativity in film, television, advertising and interactive media. It's an "idea oasis" where imaginations flourish.
- Free online Roget's Thesaurus of English words and
USPS - The United States Postal Service
- The site features online services such as ZIP Code Lookup, Change of Address,
Express and Priority Mail Track/Confirm, Post Office Locator, and more.
United States Patent and Trademark Office
- The official Web site of the United States Patent and Trademark Office,
a Performance-Based Organization of the Government of the United States of America,
and an Agency of the U. S. Department of Commerce.