Call for short films
The P.A.A.W., Inc. Film Screening Series is produced by Billy Jackson & Angela Cobb of P.A.A.W., Inc. While we enjoy a wide variety of film, the work should be entertaining and engaging; we are not putting together an audience endurance test. Very short pieces are welcome, as are fresh faces and first-time filmmakers.
Submission Guidelines and Deadlines
• Film must be postmarked by November 9, 2006
Please read the submission requirements carefully before you complete the entry form.
• All non-English films must have English sub-titles.
• Films must be submitted on DVD (NTSC/PAL, Region 1 or 2).
• DVD or should be labeled with the title, running-time, and contact information (name, address email and phone number).
• Publicity stills (optional), B&W or Color, digital files OK.
• All films selected for the screening series gives us the rights to use DVD/videotape and press materials from the film for promotional purposes.
• If you would like your DVD returned please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
• Please indicate if we will be permitted to retain DVD copies of your film as part of our film library and for educational use.
Films must be received by:
For 2007 screenings: November 9, 2006
Films should be under 40 minutes in lenghth
Film selection will be made by the "Board of Directors" Committee.
The entrant will be responsible for ALL SHIPPING FEES.
All filmmakers will be notified via email when submission is received.
FILM FEST PRE-PUBLIC SCREENING DATE: November 25, 2006
Public Entry Fee: $7.00 (Includes refreshments, vendor opportunites, and show!)
The P.A.A.W., Inc. Film Series is curated by Production Coordinator, Erika Chambliss. A festival programming committee will select and invite films at its discretion. Those selected will be contacted via email or telephone before or around November 20, 2006. Audience choice awards will be awarded at the conclusion of the series in three categories: Drama, Comedy and Documentary. Prize includes:
Free Production Consultation
Adverstisement of you & your Film on our site
Entry Fee (Downloadable Entry Form) PDF
• $15 suggested donation for films under 30 minutes
• $25 suggested donation for films over 30 minutes
(in no way is this a requirement, nor are we influenced by size or kind of contribution)
MORE INFO: P.A.A.W., Inc. International Film Festival
© Copyright 2003 by www.filmmakers.com